WinterHome Tapestries Forum Index WinterHome Tapestries
The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously. --Hubert H. Humphrey

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Board Style Of Choice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WinterHome Tapestries Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which forum view have you selected?
Desert Storm?
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Fission?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sub Silver?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Seamus Warren
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Your Board Style Of Choice? Reply with quote

Hello forum, I tried the Operation "Desert Storm" style and now I am trying the "Fission" style but I think I'll go and select the "subSilver" style tomorrow.

"Fission" looks good but appears a bit dark on my monitor.
winter
Babbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Board Style Of Choice? Reply with quote

Seamus Warren wrote:
Hello forum, I tried the Operation "Desert Storm" style and now I am trying the "Fission" style but I think I'll go and select the "subSilver" style tomorrow.

Oh! Shocked I hadn't realised we'd left "Fission" available as an option! I personally like "Desert Storm" (it's supposed to be the default), mainly because I always seem to go for the blue/ pale blue-grey type colours, and the soft sandy colours are making a nice change! Very Happy
Kat
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at them all, but have decided that deserst storm is the best, chuckout the rest!!! Razz Razz Razz

the other ones look a little "how's your father".. and pretty typical of most message boards... so this makes for a nice change Very Happy

Kat...
callan
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Board Style Of Choice? Reply with quote

Seamus Warren wrote:

We played with quite a few, before settling on the Desert Storm one - and then customised a few of the graphics to suit.

We also wanted it to look "just a little different" - but not impractical (and there are ALL TOO MANY impractical colour schemes out there.. )

If there are any schemes HERE - we can probably accomodate you guys too... Smile
Ooroo
Callan
Seamus Warren
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Board Style Of Choice? Reply with quote

callan wrote:
We played with quite a few, before settling on the Desert Storm one - and then customised a few of the graphics to suit.
I have switched back to Operation Desert Storm to get that different, more homely feel of the earthy colours.

callan wrote:
If there are any schemes HERE - we can probably accomodate you guys too... Smile
Ooroo
Callan
I'll take a look, thank you. Smile
Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like desert storm because I like all the autumn colours. Desert storm is a bit pale, I much prefer the rich reds and yellows and browns, but this is close enough. Smile

Hugz
Ambush
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat wrote:
the other ones look a little "how's your father"..

What?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WinterHome Tapestries Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: